Chairman & CEO
As our business scope expands, we feel that the pursuit of sustainable development has become an unstoppable trend for enterprises across the globe, and we also recognize that society is raising its standards for involvement and implementation effectiveness of enterprises in terms of information disclosure, integrity, environmental protection, and social participation. At WNC, we do not focus merely on quantities and speed; rather, we put our emphasis on ensuring that our objectives are consistent with the company’s long-term operational strategies, align with or enhance the company’s core capabilities, and meet stakeholders’ expectations. We aspire to use available resources in a reasonable manner and ensure that we do the right thing at the right time with the right partners. But after doing the right thing, we should then seek to do it better. As a result, we have listed the following as our long-term objectives to continue to fulfill our social responsibility as a responsible corporate citizen:
- Creating workplaces and corporate governance systems resulting in high quality
- Consolidating core competitiveness and creating value for all interested parties
- Reducing environmental impacts, creating green factories, and achieving the goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Creating sustainable operations and value chains with customers and suppliers
- Supporting the education of disadvantaged children and expanding their study and development opportunities
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reflects the positive way in which WNC interacts with the community, society as a whole and all of its stakeholders.