|If you have any questions or suggestions about WNC’s CSR policy and implementation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org||If you find any instances of improper advantage or violation of business ethics by a WNC employee, supplier, or partner, please contact us at WNC.email@example.com. Your personal information will be handled with the strictest of confidence.|
Reporting and Handling Procedure
WNC established the firstname.lastname@example.org email channel for employees and all pertinent parties to file complaints and report violations in a named or anonymous manner. The Human Resources Administration Division and Legal & IP Center are tasked with establishing a task force to be in charge of handling reports and performing investigations. The reporting procedures are described briefly as follows:
- Personnel shall, in a named or anonymous manner, report the issue and provide relevant information;
- The task force should act within seven days after receiving a report and shall complete a report of the investigation within one month. For serious cases, the report may be submitted within two months.
- After completing the investigation, the task force shall propose measures to address the issue to the CEO of WNC for a final decision. The task force will notify the reporting party of the conclusions following the decision of the CEO.
- WNC shall ensure that the identities of the reporting parties are kept secret and that they are not open to retaliation.
- WNC will not terminate or transfer any employee or affect any other unfavorable result due to their reporting an issue unless that employee or supplier has violated the law.
- Task force members and related members participating in the investigation shall ensure and maintain the confidentiality of the event throughout the entire investigation.
- The task force shall record the method of resolution in written form, and it shall be sealed and placed in any relevant personnel file for five years.
Communication with Stakeholders
We look forward to your help in answering the questionnaire so that we can understand more of the subjects of interest to you.