Check out current job opportunities and submit your CV
- Welcome to WNC’s recruitment website. Submitting your CV through this website will ensure your CV receives prioritized review.
- Please add keywords for your academic record and specializations so that reviewers can get a clear picture of your potential value to us.
- Review of your application materials and interview arrangement will need one to two weeks. Please be patient.
- If your qualifications meet the job requirements a member of the recruitment team or your prospective supervisor will contact you by telephone or e-mail to further understand your skill set and if you would be a good fit for the position.
- If you and the supervisor feel an interview would be advantageous we will schedule an interview for you ASAP.
- Please turn up at the scheduled time for your interview. If you cannot make it or need to change the time please let the recruitment team know ahead of the time.
- Please complete the CV and employment questionnaire on the WNC recruitment web page one day prior to your interview.
- On the day of the interview you will be asked to take a number of tests (adaptability, logic, English (if English is not your native language), position-specific professional test). You will also interview with your prospective supervisor and HR. Depending on the position applied for a second interview might be required.
- Thank you for showing an interest in joining the WNC family. We hope to get the chance to meet you face to face.
- During the selection process there may be a check of qualifications, licenses or academic certificates.
- The selection process takes two to three weeks. An Offer Letter will be issued which you will be asked to sign back in order to signify your acceptance of the appointment.
- If hired, please prepare all required documents prior to your onboarding date.
(03) 666-7799, Recruiting Team, HR Div.
20 Park Avenue II (or Yuanchiu 2nd Rd.), Hsinchu Science Park, Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
Take a TRA train to the Hsinchu Station, then opt to arrive at WNC by taxi or take a city bus that heads toward Tsing Hua University or the Hsinchu Science Park.
When you come to Hsinchu by highway bus, please stop at the Tsing Hua University station. You can then opt to arrive at WNC by taxi or go to the main gate of the Hsinchu Science Park to take the park shuttle bus to WNC.
Take the Red Route bus that heads to Park Avenues I & II.