Announcement of the record date for cash capital increase and share subscription and related matters
Company code: 6285
Subject: Announcement of the record date for cash capital increase and share subscription and related matters (items 9, 21, 22 and 23 updated)
To which item it meets--article 4 paragraph xx: 11
Date of events: 2023/11/01
- Date of the board of directors resolution or decision by the Company for record date: 2023/10/12
- Whether to adopt shelf registration (Yes, please state issuance period /No): No
- Effective registration date approved by competent authority: 2023/09/28
- Date of the board of directors resolution for (additional) issuance of shares: 2023/05/10
- Total monetary value of the issuance and number of shares issued: NT$4,240,000,000 Number of shares issued: 40,000,000 shares
- If adopting shelf registration, monetary value and number of shares to be issued this time: N/A
- The remaining monetary value and shares after this issuance when adopting shelf registration: N/A
- Par Value per share: NT$10
- Issue price: NT$106
- Number of shares subscribed for by employees: In accordance with Article 267 of the Company Act, 12.5% of the new shares (5,000,000 shares) will be reserved for subscription by WNC employees.
- Ratio of shares subscribed for by existing shareholders: 77.5% of the new shares (31,000,000 shares) will be reserved for subscription by existing shareholders in accordance with the shareholders' shareholding percentage on the record date of share subscription as stated in the shareholders' register.
- Method for public sale and no.of shares: In accordance with Article 28-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, 10% of the new shares (4,000,000 shares) will be publicly sold.
- Handling method for fractional shares and shares unsubscripted for by the deadline: For any fractional shares that are less than one full share, shareholders may register with WNC's Shareholder Service Office to combine fractional shares into full shares within 5 days of the book closure date. The Chairman is authorized to allocate fractional shares and shares unsubscribed by existing shareholders and employees to specific person(s).
- Rights and obligations of these newly issued shares: Rights and obligations are the same as the existing common shares.
- Utilization of the funds from the current capital increase: Purchase of production and automated equipment as well as preparation work required to install and operate the equipment.
- Record date of cash capital increase and share subscription: 2023/11/14
- Last date before book closure: 2023/11/09
- Book closure starting date: 2023/11/10
- Book closure ending date: 2023/11/14
- Payment period: Payment period for existing shareholders and employees: 2023/11/20 to 2023/11/24
- Date of the agreement with the banks to collect and deposit the proceeds: 2023/11/01
- Name of the institution designated to collect the proceeds: Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd., Hsinchu Science Park Hsin-an Branch
- Name of the bank designated to deposit the proceeds: Taipei Fubon Commercial Bank Co. Ltd., Hsinchu Branch
- Any other matters that need to be specified:
- Due to the cash capital increase, conversion applications for bonds issued during the third issuance of domestic unsecured convertible corporate bonds will not be accepted or processed from 2023/10/20 to 2023/11/14.
- The issuance of 40,000,000 new shares for this cash capital increase has been approved by the Financial Supervisory Commission as per Document No.1120356180 dated 2023/09/28.
- The Chairman will have full authority to make changes to the capital increase plan and handle related unresolved matters in response to changes in laws and regulations, instructions from the competent authority, or changes in the objective or subjective conditions of the industry environment.